Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

Daddy's Getting A Porta-Potty - Don't Be Sad

Do you think you'll be there mommy?
I'm not sure sweetie. It will be great fun though, I'm sure. Even if there are porta-potties outside.
I hope there's soap. And that they are nice. Do you think they'll be nice?
I'm sure they'll be nice. I'm sure you'll be allowed inside, even if the guests have to stay outside.
Yeah, you're right. I just don't want you to be sad mommy.
I'm not sad. I won't be sad.
You know why I think you'll be sad mommy?
Because you love me? And because I onced loved your daddy?
Yeah. And I don't want you to be sad that he's getting married.
I know honey. I won't be sad. I'm happy for daddy. I'm happy for you.
I know mommy. Just don't be sad.
I won't be sad. I'm not sad. And I'm glad I have my own bathroom.

Comments:
Oh man. Did he get married? Or is this coming this summer? I'm guessing with the portopotty.

While this is a sad entry, cuz i know H, you portray it beautifully. What an interesting thing to write about.
 
Not married yet!
Not sad!
Not suprising that miss "H" is concerned about me. What a sweetie.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?